Thursday, December 01, 2005

What do I want to do...??

Ha ! I'd thought that enuf of bloging done after i'd posted 5-6 blogs and decided to let this space on blogspot to rot away into oblivion. However , finding my references in my friend D^2 's blog (visit itstuktuki.blogspot.com ) , i was tempted to start afresh ...eager to see how long can i sustain this sudden bout of enthusiasm.
Nyway, a lot has changed since I left the previous blog. Just one more sem left at FMS before i get out ...carrying some sweetest memories of the life at Delhi University.
Did my summers at GE Money...got a ppo..did okay in the sem exams..and now when on the verge of passing out , i'm still back to square one with the same old question of "What do i want to do in life " ?...i did an MBA precisely to be able to answer this question only....but this two yr education seems to have complicated things even more.
While as an engineer , I had limited options to decide , MBA has left me more confused by providing me with greater options...
Came back from mumbai today after a paper presentation at NMIMS...won 10 grands :)..caught up with friends ....stared in to the sea at the Marine Drive for abt 2-3 hrs with a friend...I'm strting to like tht city..never mind the over crowding and congested roads..

2 Comments:

Blogger tuktuki said...

wow!! this is really great..the return of the prodigal blogger, welcome back :-)

yep, and here's what I would like to say, quoting the immortal PGW,
'It is not easy to find words in these supreme moments, if you know what I mean. What I mean is, you get a moment like this---supreme, as you might say--with the clouds all cleared away and the good sun buzzing along on all six cylinders--and, you feel..well, I mean, dash it!
"Thank you, Jeeves," I said.
"Not at all, sir." '

Well, guess that would be how we all see things at the crossroads?

7:22 AM  
Blogger tuktuki said...

just an after thought to your ... "What do i want to do in life " ?

----please refer to
http://itstuktuki.blogspot.com/
2005/10/what-do-i-want-from-life-what-does.html

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home